Wednesday, February 16, 2022

6AM

 This is kind of going to be more of a rant then a post, but I am just going to say that it is hard to get up at six every day of the week. Now don't get me wrong I will still be getting up at six, but it is a really difficult task. Every morning before anyone else is awake the football guys all must get up and walk or drive over to the stadium. I know we all signed up for this, but this is the worst part of football. No one is ready for the day, and we all must do our best to be better than we were the last day. It is a tall order. I also think that as much as it sucks none of us could imagine being anywhere else in the moment. As I said it sucks but there is a point in the workout where you finally wake up and you see the excitement as the brothers next to you PR on bench. It is literally just blood sweat and iron. It is a wonderful moment when all your problems melt away and you are at the top of your game. So, I will say it again six am sucks but six fifteen is amazing.  


2 comments:

  1. I would have to agree. I do not like having to wake up in the morning and going to lift especially in the cold. I follow the blue collar method of putting on your hard hat and going to work every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, I don't enjoy getting up that early in the morning at all, luckily for me my schedule allows me to go at 8am every morning. Though with this past week, it was really enjoyable to see everyone hitting PRs in the weight room. Sleep would be amazing that early in the day, but at the same time, I get some type of enjoyment working out that early.

    ReplyDelete

Dungeons and Dragons

 I am excited to tell you about the world of Dungeons and Dragons. DND for short. DND is a tabletop RPG which means that it is a role playin...