Thursday, February 17, 2022

Chapter 6

 

 Chapter six was all about building a twitter resume. I had a lot of questions with this chapter because I have never really used Twitter before and I don't really know how it works. I always assumed that because of all the news about crappy Twitter accounts and banning Trump that it was not a viable platform for professionals. It is still foreign to me but now I will have to start looking into it for its casual professionalism, and the fact that the older generation who will be hiring me enjoy it. 

1 comment:

  1. You should absolutly look into Twitter more! I use it all the time, Twitter can be extremely helpful to professionals when done right. Just like any social media, there can be crappy accounts, or some people may enjoy it more than others but give it a shot! You never know, you may actually enjoy the niche audience twitter seems to have nowadays.

    ReplyDelete

Dungeons and Dragons

 I am excited to tell you about the world of Dungeons and Dragons. DND for short. DND is a tabletop RPG which means that it is a role playin...